Sunday, December 27, 2009

new year, new you


I'm sooo not a resolution maker. They never really get done and shouldn't you be your best self year round? But I figured we're starting a new decade, what's the harm in making a small list of things I'd like to do this year:

1. Get married. (Easy, since we've set a wedding date for this summer!)

2. Learn more about my family's history. My Father is very into genealogy, and his family is prominent in North Carolina's history, so there is loads to learn.

3. Perfect my backhand. Also, spend a bit more time on the golf course with JPK, my fiance.

4. Join Junior League. (Anybody in JL Denver?)

What do you want to accomplish this year?

(photo: vinfolio.com)

1 comment:

  1. Hands down - be more organized, a place for everthing and everythng in its place.

    ReplyDelete