Tuesday, January 19, 2010

did I get tricked again?!

Today I bought a new pair of platinum Tory Burch Revas. I had a pair before and they were either too small or I just didn't break them in enough but I had to get rid of them before a week was up! I have been wearing my Revas all day today and I have to be honest, they are NOT comfortable. BUT...I know they stretch and everyone has problems their first week or so.

JPK (the fiance) is leaving on Tuesday for a business trip to Dallas. He's been on several golf trips with the guys before but this time he'll be gone for almost 2 weeks! I'm going to meet him in Dallas for a few days so we can see each other a little (and seeing him is great, but let's be real here, I wanna shop at Lilly!!). He is also thinking that they may offer him a promotion while he's there, which would mean we'd have to relocate. Again. We just moved to Denver a year and a half ago. I'm anxious to see where life will take us, but for now I'm just letting whatever happens, happen.

(photo: jildorshoes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment