Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Will you be my Valentine?

Just as the Calypso boots I showed you in my last post would make a superb Valentine's Day gift from your boyfriend (or from you to yourself!), these gifts would also be excellent choices.
Pour homme:
(Tod's Brooklyn Loafer in Black Italian Leather, Neiman Marcus $395)

(Hunting Dog Bow Tie, Vineyard Vines $45)

(Weston Leather Cigar Case with Stainless Steel Cutter and Lighter, RedEnvelope $60)

and for you:
(Cashmere Tank top and Shorts pajama set, RedEnvelope $110)

(Tory Burch Miller Flipflops, Nordstrom $115)

(Argyle Hearts Knit Scarf Nordstrom, $14)

(photos: all photos found on respective websites)

1 comment:

  1. I just got your Pink Swap package - I love it, it was spot on and so me! I'm hoping you already got yours or get it in the next few days - I sent it over the weekend so it should be there any day!

    ReplyDelete