Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Katie Holmes to play Jackie O.


According to people.com, Katie Holmes is set to play our beloved Jackie O. in a new mini series called The Kennedys. The series is going to be 8 hours (I'm assuming in installments) on the History Channel. Bad news is we have to wait until 2011 to see it. I do like Katie Holmes and her adorable daughter, as they have a place in Telluride, one of my absolute favorite places on earth. I love her style (I've managed to forgive her for bringing those awful boyfriend jeans in style), but I'm still a little unsure about how she'll do as Jackie. Big shoes to fill!

Greg Kinnear will play JFK, with Tom Wilkinson (he was Benjamin Franklin in John Adams) as Joe Kennedy Sr.

Will you watch? I know I will!

(photos: sovereignstate, demandstudios.com)

1 comment:

  1. Seems to be the year of Jackie O stories coming out. Katie does look like her. Just hope her acting can pull it off. :)

    ReplyDelete