Saturday, November 12, 2011

Murphy's Law

Why is it that when you're on a self imposed shopping hiatus, you only see completely adorable things, but when you're looking for that perfect piece, it takes forever to find it?!? I call it the Murphy's Law of Shopping. Before you ask, yes, it has been scientifically proven.

My recent finds are from UK based website Asos.com. Being a die hard anglophile is enough to make me want to shop Asos, but free shipping to the US doesn't hurt either. Here's what's in my cart right now (I will probably give in soon!):
Oui Non Mittens, $21.56
Orange Envelope Clutch, $28.75
Double Bow Pointed Ballet Flat, $35.94

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I hit the wrong thing! Oops! I meant to say i love those point toe flats! Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time to your blog! loves it. that clutch is uuuhhhmazing. xo

    ReplyDelete