Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's that time again...


...to switch our closets over to fall! Here in Colorado, fall is already full blown! Everyday on my iPhone (oh, iPhone how could I live without you?), I compare our weather to the weather where I used to live on the North Carolina coast. Y'all are having 80 degree days and 60 degree nights. We are having 50 degree days and 30 degree nights! Yikes!

Anyway, it is more than time for me to pull out all those sweaters and boots to replace sundresses and Jack Rogers. In honor of all those fab fall wardrobes, here are a few things I am planning to buy for fall:

1. Wicked tickets! Wicked is coming to Denver. I. Must. Go.

2. Fendi watch with silver hardware, white face, and white crocodile leather band.

3. Marc Jacobs creamy beige/pinkish carryall with short handles.

4. Manolo Blahnik for Neiman Marcus round toe leopard print flats.
side note, I LIVE for leopard print flats. I have had so many pairs that I have worn out but these are not made of real hair, which makes me happy, not because I'm granola or anything, but because the hair rubs off too easily.

5. Lilly Pulitzer Jonah Dress in navy, printed with white ostriches and 2 hot pink button on the shoulder. So flattering.

6. Tory Burch pink cardigan with cream trim and chunky silver logo buttons.

7. Old Navy hot pink wool funnel neck coat with belted waist and pink satin lining.

and last, but absolutely not least,
8. Tiffany & Co. titanium Atlas wedding band for my wonderful fiance.


(photos: instyle.com, fendi.com, neimanmarcus.com, lillypulitzer.com, oldnavy.com, tiffany.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment