Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Is bill writing super fun, or what!?"


LLL does lazy Saturday! Today will be spent a) watching Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde with my chihuahua, who has a serious celebrity crush on Bruiser Woods.

b) doing R&D for my halloween costume. I'm going as Elle Woods, obvi. Picture above is what I'm wearing with multistrand pearls and pink jeweled heels. The good news? The whole perfectly pink tweed suit cost me only $45 after shipping! Even EW approves of a recessionista.

And c) perusing my new favorite website, www.seenON.com, where we can sort by the styles we love from the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. Also, sorting can be done by celeb, such as Lauren Conrad, Rachel Bilson, and Blake Lively. I DIE for LC's 3.1 Phillip Lim multicolored sequin dress. With sequins done right, a covered shoulder, and a tad of draping, it's New Year's Even perfection.

<3lll>


(photos: beaut.ie, kmart.com, net-a-porter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment