Saturday, December 19, 2009

earrings!

I'm beginning to think that I should start taking stealth photos of people I meet in everyday life. I'll have to disable that pesky picture snapping noise the iPhone makes before I start. It started with a girl I saw downtown wearing a coral colored jersey dress (with pockets!), a tan trench coat over it, matching coral colored loafers, with a oversized brown clutch. Today at J. Crew, I was helped by an adorable pregnant woman who was wearing jeans, brown riding boots, a pinkish ruffled top, a navy cardigan, and these earrings.
They were 100 times prettier in person! They didn't have any left at the store, and they are sadly sold out online too. However, these would be a suitable alternative.
(photos: jcrew.com)

2 comments:

  1. That's why I love the sartorialist blog, because you can see actual people wearing their actual style. I vote you start with your i phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love J.Crew jewelry but I can never tell how large the earings are online! xx

    ReplyDelete