Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm playing interior designer!

Since JPK and I began the talk of house hunting, all my mind goes to these days is home decoration! So image my happiness when I saw was a great sale Waterford is having on their website.
These small juice glasses can also be used with votive candles for an impromptu dinner party and at only $19.99 for 4, you can pick up a few sets for yourself and for hostess gifts!

These classic crystal glasses (on sale for $39.99 from $100) are best used, I think, for iced sweet tea with a pop of lemon! It looks like all of the Marquis by Waterford Brookside sets are on sale for $39.99. Time to stock the kitchen!

I think my favorite may be this two-tier server. On sale for $149.99 from $365, it makes a fabulous wedding or mother's day gift. Don't be surprised to see your gift adorned with cucumber sandwiches or lemon poppyseed scones at the next tea party!

I also found Ballard Designs, who has everything from linens to gorgeous chandeliers. But my very favorite part of their website is the WALLPAPER!

Bee paper (also available in brown and charcoal)

Green Trellis paper (also available in silver)

Fabiola damask paper in robin's egg

Check out their other designs too, these are just my favorites!

(photos: waterford.com, ballarddesigns.com)

1 comment: