Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SPRING in my step!


These adorable butterfly slingbacks ($118, also available in pewter, turquoise). Oh oh oh, I'm so excited for spring, so I can wear these with slim white capris and a navy tunic. And a headband, of course!

This clutch with rows and rows of bows ($98, also available in gray, yellow, and purple)!

This tunic ($88, also available in brown, purple, and blue). There are so many things to love. Lightweight fabric, that flattering tunic fit that we all love, and it's pink and green!

This sweater with bows around the neckline ($88 and also available in blue stripe, blue solid, silver stripe, and pink stripe). OMG love. Also, this sweater, but it's seriously backordered in leopard :(

And, because I can't forget my very first love, Lilly, this is just one thing (of ohsomany) that I love for spring

(photos: bodenusa.com, lillypulitzer.com)

1 comment: