Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Today, I got my pink swap package! Thank you so much Little Pink Magnolia! She sent it to my work, which really brightened up my work day. Then, I came home and did my usual routine. Walk the dog, make a pomegranate martini, search for homes online. We have several great options in homes so far, but I don't want to post them on here in fear of someone loving them as much as I do and stealing them from me before I can properly deliberate!

I also watched Julie and Julia last night. If you haven't seen the movie, STOP READING. I liked the movie, I thought it was adorable. However, I was a little disappointed that they made Amy Adams look so dowdy. I also was really upset near the end when Julie found out that Julia didn't like her/her website! How upsetting! I would have just fudged the end and made Julia LOVE Julie and have them meet! And how perfect was Julia's monogrammed dresses and hats. I have a serious thing for hats.

I also got the new Nordstrom catalog, and I may have to have this dress:
(photo: shop.nordstrom.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment