Sunday, March 7, 2010

Does anything hold its value better than a perfect day?


JPK and I are going on a mini vacation on Tuesday and Wednesday. We are heading down to Colorado Springs to the Broadmoor. I booked the room for us, as I thought we needed to get away from jobs, responsibilities, cell phones, etc. The Broadmoor is the longest-running consecutive winner of both the AAA Five-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards. They are a Five-Star winner for the 50th year in a row! They are also pet friendly so we can take our darling Lilly with us.

Now, what to pack? Tennis whites, check. White cable knit cardi, check. Revas, check. Mini makeup bag and mini hair straightener, check. 10 Calorie XXX Vitamin Water, check. (Some people like neck pillows, I never travel without my 10 calorie XXX. Don't judge.)

Also...my pick for Best Dressed at the Oscars: Miley Cyrus in Jenny Packham. The color, the nails, the hair, GORGEOUS!

My runner up: Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel Haute Couture.

And Worst Dressed: Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture.


(photos: broadmoor.com, people.com, dailymail.co.uk, stylelist.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment