Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random Recap Thursday

Many bloggers do a recap in a bulleted fashion, which is what I decided to do today:

1. I am RIDICULOUSLY excited for Liberty of London to arrive at Target. I will be there 9am Sunday morning (I will make a game plan before as I need to finish my shopping before it's time for brunch!) I must pick up a dress, tea pot, dessert tiers, oh dear probably much more!

2. I ran around town after work today trying to find a copy of Up In The Air to rent for JPK. In the movie, Gorgeous George uses Brooks Brother's leather luggage, which just so happens to be the exact same luggage set JPK just purchased. Neither one of us have seen the movie yet, but it's a small claim to fame!

3. Gossip Girl returned on Monday, which is super exciting! Except, my DVR taped a completely different channel and I missed GG. (Eeee...I just realized the CW has the full epi online!)

4. If I never saw another picture/heard another thing about Beyonce for the rest of my life (ok, at LEAST the rest of 2010) I would be thrilled.

5. JPK downloaded a Taylor Swift app on my iPhone. Love him!

Enjoy! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just watched up in the air last night! and I noticed he had one of my suitcases too :) Good bullet points.

    ReplyDelete