Saturday, April 24, 2010

Are your ears ringing?

Many of us tend to wear simple jewelry, pearls or a thin necklace. Maybe a T&Co charm bracelet. I am the same way. I have a few simple pairs of earrings that I interchange every so often, and basic necklaces such as a small diamond K necklace. (I do have a 3 strand turquoise necklace like the one in my last post, and I do wear it with more outfits than just my swimsuit!) I rarely and I mean rarely wear bracelets. I probably haven't worn a bracelet in 5 years, no lie.

However, lately I have been craving new fun earrings! I bought a pair of large gemstone studs with little diamonds around the edge and some dangly coral earrings, also in gold. I wore the coral ones with a Lilly shirtdress and white sandals and now I can't get enough! I don't use them for everyday wear but for a night out or summer bbq, they are perfect! Here are a few of my favorite variations on these two styles:

What are your favorite earring styles?

No comments:

Post a Comment