Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stubbs & Wootten

I have started thinking about Christmas, because there are only 64 days left! Can you believe that?!? I love to start early on my Christmas preparations. I am getting almost everyone in my family Stubbs & Wootten slippers.

For my mother, the equestrian, I thought this Horse Brown pair would be perfectly appropriate:

For Father, the Devil Navy:
For JPK, the Skull Black:

For my brother, BWW, Flotilla Navy:

For myself, the giver of fabulous gifts!, the Honey Brown (I am obsessed with these!):

For the True Prep in all of us:
Have you started thinking about Christmas yet? xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Wow what a great gift-giver! I have planned to get my mom a Kindle or a Nook and some books to go on it. I'm going to get my man a Play Station 3 (I will probably regret this after he stays up for four days straight playing...)and some games for it. Can you really believe Christmas is so soon? I can't wait to get a tree and start decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous gifts--I'd be so happy to receive a pair under the tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the styles! Can't go wrong with any of them! :)

    ReplyDelete