Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS!!...can you tell I'm excited!?!

When it comes to making decisions, I am a touch indecisive. Actually, indecisive is the wrong word. I just need to weigh all my options and have all the details and be as organized as possible. When it comes to Christmas gifts, throughout the year I make little notes on the notepad on my phone when gift ideas come along. Like today, I bought JPK a golf ball monogram stamper, something he saw months ago and is sure to have forgotten until he opens his new toy!

However, when it comes to Christmas cards, it's a whole other story. It's not that I can't find anything I like, it's that I find SEVERAL, and I really mean several, styles that I LOVE. I knew I wanted photo cards, probably just one photo on the card, and script writing. And I knew I wanted them to be flat instead of folded and preferably be red and green. I threw around the idea of plaid, which I thought would go nicely with one of our black and white engagement photos.

Until I was on Shutterfly. I've heard of their website before, but little did I know there are SO MANY OPTIONS. They have Christmas cards, Holiday cards in case you prefer that to Christmas, New Year's Cards (an idea I'm loving!). I'm liking cards that are far from red and green, flolded, flat, blue, snowflakes, Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, collages of pictures...My little mind is just going crazy! So I poured a glass wine and got to work choosing.

I've narrowed it down to 4 contenders:
These are gorgeous. Simple colors, simple writing, and the picture is the focus.
These are pink and green! What's better than that?!?
Love white and green together, like these cards. It would really make our black and white photo pop!
These are classic, classic, classic. A beautiful card all around.

Which one would you like to see in your mailbox?
Would you like to send out Shutterfly Christmas cards of your own? Well, good news! YOU CAN! Shutterfly is generously giving away 50 free photo cards to bloggers who write a post on their favorite cards. I did it, and you can too, click here (a few other bloggers I've noticed have participated too!)...and I won't even be mad if you pick a card that's not in my top 4! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the second one the best and the last one is too cute! Good luck choosing just one style!

    ReplyDelete