Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Updates!

Hello, hello! I feels almost like I should start saying "Happy Holidays" already! The weather turned slightly cold here for us in Dallas the past couple of weeks, but it's warming up so I'm afraid it's not going to be winter for awhile. It snowed in Denver today, which only makes me miss it more!

I sent out our wedding invitations today! Hand cancelled, of course, so as not to ruin the beautiful custom stamps I used. As soon as I'm sure they have been delivered, I'll show you what they look like! I'm so pleased with our designer, Laura with By Invitation Only.

I also have been searching for the perfect Christmas cards. Now that I have discovered custom stamps, I have been on a mission to find the photo we will use for our cards. We have two options, one a more casual shot of us at a basketball game, and another is one of our black and white engagement photos, which I think is appropriate for the last cards we'll send as a non-married couple.

What have you been up to this week? Have you started Christmas decorating?


No comments:

Post a Comment