Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Checking in!

Yes, I'm well aware I promised a Part 2 to my travel essentials list. But I've been preparing to actually travel, which can be exhausting.

Along with part 2, I have several other posts in the works, including several about my new obsession Pippa Middleton (don't even get my started on Pippa + Harry...) and one about my recent craigslist finds. But for now, I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures of a normal girl, who became a Duchess before our very eyes. I hope to replicate this look in Aspen this winter!

P.S. My FAVORITE part of The Wedding Day? When the newly married Duke and Duchess of Cambridge got into the Carriage to make the trip to Buckingham Palace and our Kate turned to her Prince and said, "Are you happy?"...I teared up (and I NEVER EVER tear up!). So amazingly sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment