Monday, February 6, 2012

No. 1 Jenny Packham for Debenhams

This may be a total DUH announcement, but I'm pretty obsessed with The Duchess of Cambridge.

Everything she does is perfect! And the hair...*sigh*

Kate's closet also sparks some serious envy in me. One designer she has worn on a few occasions is Jenny Packham. (She wore Jenny twice in North America last summer!)

Sadly, Jenny Packham designs are not the most economical. But fear not! UK Retailer Debenhams (the British equivalent of Macy's or Dillard's) is going to do a collaboration called "No. 1 Jenny Packham". This is just ULTRA EXCITING for me, and I will for sure snap up some Duchess inspired frocks!

This is the only picture I've found so far from the collection, and I think this dress is just stunning!

Save the date! The collection comes out in April and will feature clothing and accessories!

photo: dailymail.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Check out whatkatewore.com - it has some great pics and links to broader views of the collection. Gorgeousness!! And I suspect that the temptation for the little girl dresses will be more than I can handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! WKW had some great pics...even more excited now!

    ReplyDelete