Sunday, November 22, 2009

weekend recap

This past week at work was extremely busy, so I was very excited for this weekend to arrive. Saturday afternoon, I helped a friend decorate her new apartment then Saturday night, my fiance and I went to the basketball game. We sat for half of the game in my fiance's season ticket seats, then at halftime, we joined a group of friends in their Skybox. It was the best place to celebrate the Nuggets' victory!

On Sunday (my favorite day of the week!), I stopped at Michael's and picked up several things like new cookie cutters to add to my collection, pink and green polka dotted wrapping paper, pink ribbon, pink pearl ornaments, and my first box of mini candy canes! We are putting up our tree on Friday, like most everyone else. If I had my way, I'd decorate on Halloween and take it all down on Valentine's Day. Hmm, whatever. All of you should make a trip down to Michael's and get in on the pink and green goodness.

Tonight I am watching season 2 of Dexter, how creepy, yet addicting!

1 comment:

  1. oooh I LOVE dexter! the only reason I still get showtime!

    ReplyDelete