Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Easy Peasy

I have been interviewing wedding planners for a couple of days now. I heard it was a good idea to narrow your vendor choices down to 3, then interview them all and pick the one you like. So that's what I did! I have decided on one but I'm going to let JPK and my mother look over their proposals and see if they agree with me. So far, wedding planning has been a breeze, I'm sure that will change when it's time to make more decisions, but for now, all I am is super excited!

JPK is making homemade beef jerky. It smells amazing, but we will see how it tastes. I'm sure beef jerky is NOT in my all-natural diet, but oh well. If JPK makes something, I should at least try it! For those of you that may be wondering, the all natural diet is great for my energy levels and weight loss, but it is not so great for my skin. I was hoping it would help with that but no such luck.

I met my friend Taylor at the Grand Hyatt at the airport today. She had a layover on her way back to Denver, so we shared a bottle of wine and a caesar salad. It absolutely made me miss my girlfriends!

What are your favorite websites for wedding inspiration? I've tried Martha and the knot, any others? xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I planned my wedding in 7 weeks and don;t recall using anything. But I love this website for party ideas:
    http://www.hostessblog.com/
    Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete