Thursday, November 29, 2012

Faux Fur Coat!

 One of the things I've had my eye on for awhile now was this coat.
But I didn't want to pay $200.
(I live in Dallas. There are only about 4 days a year I can actually wear this.)
Image via Nordstrom.
Sorry to totally spoil the ending
but I didn't buy the coat.

Instead, I found this beauty at JCP.
(JCP is one of my favorite stores. Don't knock it til you try it.)
Image via JCPenney
It's literally the exact same coat.
I paid $70 on Cyber Monday
and I really couldn't be happier.

My mom would say this is an example of how patience pays off.
I say I'm just a really good shopper.


5 comments:

  1. Love that coat!! I need more patience when it comes to shopping... I'm just worried if I reaaallyy want something that it will be sold out before it goes on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Faux Fur Coats. If you're worried they will sell out before a sale, I would suggest just heading to Burlington Coat Factory. I always find the coats I want there and they are always discounted. Last week I saved about $50 on a coat I had been eying at the department store-- and I didn't have to wait for a special sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome and great!!! Happy new year.

    Kids Games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are indeed a good shopper! You saved so much on that one. It feels really great to know that something you wanted costs less than half of its original price. I hope I can be like you all the time!

    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to some reference about choose a designer leather tote bags? Maybe you should read this totes blog then you will find some really nice advise about tote bags. All leather tote bags original articles and talk about women tote bags fashion trends, new style and related news from http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

    ReplyDelete